How to prepare for moving your goods:
- Disassemble as much as possible
- Put all goods in boxes or bags for more efficient transportation
- Pack fragile goods in bubble wrap
- Mark your boxes or bagsto know what is what
- Big items always goes first, make sure there is space to move them to van first.
- In the case of washing machines, the drum must be secured with the corresponding brackets.
- Washing machines, dryers, gas cookers and refrigerators must be disconnected (if movers need to disconnect, extra charges may apply).
- Make sure the boxes are accessible, we always start with that and big items like sofas, mattresses, closets etc.
- Put all shelves, plates, mirrors, paintings and any other flat / long objects together. When moving several floors, place the items preferably on one floor.